..voice from Adah Shu's heart..


Thursday, April 22, 2010

i tell myself to b strong..

i share dis with u guys cuz i believe crying with someone is more healing than crying alone..

I'm sure all of my friends happy with their result except me..

..it reflects my bad performance for last semester..i deserve dat..

Mak, abah..i'm so sorry..
i know mak & abah gave me everything dat i want and expect me to get good result in return but it turns to b the other way around..
it was solely my fault.....
i didn't study hard..
i enjoy wasting time...
i admit my mistake...
punish me...please..i'm ready for any kind of punishment cuz i feel like i am a BIG LOSER..
perhaps OKT is better than me...

i dont know what have i done last sem..?
am i going to the class for the sake of Allah?
...or juz for attendance or other reason which i could'nt mention here...
These are things dat i need to ponder..
muhasabah diri..
i'm regret...but no point. nothing can b changed...
the result is still the same...

But as a Muslim, i believe in qada' & qadar..
Everything happens for a reason..
i tell myself to b strong..think positive..
mesti ada pro & cons..
life must goes on no matter what..
...the journey is still long..

.....s.h.u.h.ad.a.h...
give urself a chance...

u deserve a room for improvement...
u can do it...
sure u can...
what u have to do is change ur bad attitude...
remember Allah...
don forget HIM...
remember ur dear parents as well....
only u can help urself from the darkness...

;)

~If you don't make mistakes, you aren't really trying.

~Never tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon

~It is your attitude at the beginning of a task that determines success or failure.

3 comments:

  1. b strong kak shuhadah..
    i know u can do better than this.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks akma
    all the best for ur exam..
    may Allah makes things easier for u ;)

    ReplyDelete